CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I've been thinkin a lot lately

Is it just me, or does anyone ever have those days where you just MISS people? You miss them so much you just cry? I miss a lot of people.

I miss all my old friends I lost because of stupid pointless drama, boys, and things you shouldn't lose someone you love over. I miss all the people that have died. I really miss my Grandma Nielsen. She's been in my mind a lot the past year for some reason. Sometimes I like to think she's my guardian angel, and she's always with me! I miss any friends/acquaintances that have died. I Miss Ron Brown. I miss dancing on the beach with him, and racing him to go get towels! I miss my Grandpa Joe..so much. I Miss our "every other week" drives up to Idaho to go visit him. I miss him telling his stories and telling us to go get a lollipop. "One for now, and one for later!" I miss my family that I don't get to see very often, for all of the people that don't live close to me. I miss my sister. She is SUCH a huge role model to me. I miss Chad. He was.. such a strong person. I miss Brandon. He's my best friend, and it sucks not having him here to give me a hug and have him assure me that everything is going to be okay. I miss being a kid. I miss those days where you didn't have a care in the world, because all that mattered was your best friend across the street, school, and spending time with your parents. When you're a kid, you agree and have the same morals as your parents. Sometimes I make my own opinion that is different from my parents, but soon learn they are right anyways. I sometimes wonder why when we're kids we're so eager to grow up, but once we grow up, we want to be a kid again.

I guess i've just been thinking a lot. I can't keep "missing" things or people. My favorite talk EVER is by President Monson. http://www.lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,89-1-947-26,00.html I encourage all of you to read this. Because if we don't find joy in the journey now, we won't be happy. Don't grieve over the past, and don't look for the future, find joy in the present.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yeah sometimes I wish I were a kid again too! But that talk by president monson is an excellent 'theme' to have!

Bastian's said...

great post mand! I love that talk too. I always tell my boys..."Have so much fun you can't stand it." It's so important to enjoy things NOW. I want to be a kid too, so sometimes I just act like one. hahahaha

Haley's comet said...

Hi. I'm Haley and I'm in 7th grade. I was looking at random peoples blogs and I came across yours and read this post. I think it's quite ironic that your blog was the first one that popped up and that your also LDS (at least I'm infering that since you mentioned President Monson). I'm sorry your going through all this emotional stress at the moment. I know exactly how you feel because I had one of my friends die a year ago and it hurts. I go through all that type of drama and stuff at school as well. Anyway, Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

It's better late than never.

cainiao813 said...

The internal noise-decreasing of the camera ugg boots effectively suppressed the obviousness of the noiseugg boots, but there is some loss of ugg bootsdetail. And when the sensitivity reached ISO800 and ed hardy outletISO1600, the camera appeared obvious sharpness downherve leger, and the layering also declined. This time the digital camera herve leger bandage dress Amigo T1258, make an aggressive improvement regarding to the picture ed hardy wholesale quality, fully meeting the imaging standard of
cheap ed hardy wholesale mainstream digital camera.. Hardy signed a license agreement with the apparel
discount ed hardy wholesalecompany Ku USA, Inc. in 2002 to use his designs to produce boots. After two years wholesale ed hardy his artwork had begun to catch the attention of many other major wholesale ed hardyboots companies as well. Since the 1980s Ed Hardy build up one of the most famous tattoo art businesses in the world in San Francisco and has published many books about tattoo art. Ed Hardy's involvement with clothing and fashion emerged in 2002 when a deal was signed wiht Ku USA to make a line of clothing based on Ed Hardy's tattoo art.

Blogger.jinbo said...

European Cup begins tonight, June hot weather has put in more refreshing feeling like football because it fully integrated into it, how to say it will leave more free time now should not miss a good game. Of course, have their own team tendencies bright orange of the Dutch team jersey with a bright green lawn people feel blue Apennines the Italian League for eight years to see how can not support his course,lace wedding dresses 2010, or my favorite Spain, like he really does not need reasons it is always optimistic before the game after the game was disappointing, but I always support him have not changed his game might like to pursue individual players may be I am looking forward to the coming race.
more fortunate than the students to remember during the summer of 2004 to watch the game at 0:00 when the toilet water wearing a blanket holding his classmates a few fans (non-professional),simple wedding dresses 2010, especially that called Second brother of leave the fans make some noise, blind people to watch the game until a few 12-point lead in the classroom,halter wedding dresses 2010, fear of being found can not turn on the lights in the classroom is full of mosquitoes around with several classmates to watch the next day do not bother to go to class to class is to sleep, but then Nothing was very pleasant burden we all graduated from 1 year to nothing if the level of the separate ways that the work has to Heart, to later in life Come on! Hope you all have a happy future.