CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Homecoming 2009!


Meet my date Chase..i've never met someone so funny


Sometimes it bothers me to have to "look pretty.." so i pull faces.


Fanciest Coursage corsage, however you spell it..i've ever had!


me and the boys!!



hahahahhaaa


me & chase




I was really sad to have my mom..not be there ): She usually does all the hard work for me.




They loved getting their picture with me!


THe CIRCUS!



me & chase again!


I was just..angered...NOT



Soo..this is my favorite one. The yearbook photographer came around taking pictures, so I got in the back of like 5 or 6 different couple pictures. This was my favorite (:

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

YOu are gorgeous Mandi.....you are too funny sneaking into peoples pics.

Kohnie said...

Where on earth did you come from??? You are your fathers child for sure!

Lisa and DJ said...

Wow Mandi, you are BEAUTIFUL!

Bastian's said...

you look so pretty! I'm glad you had fun! and I would agree with your mom, definitely your father's child! love ya

Unknown said...

you look like Kristen Stewert! :-)