CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I love All Of YOU!!

I just wanted to take a little bit of time to say how thankful I am for every single one of you. Every single one of my family members, distant or not. My friends, family, and even those who randomly show up in my life for one reason or another.
I recently had the "urge" to text one of my friends.
Amanda: What's up?
Adrian (a guy): Oh, if you're trying to find Adrian, he has been on his mission for a little while now, this is brother and I now have his cell phone.

Something made me keep talking to him. He was very friendly, he's a Sophomore in High School, and he was going through a rough time. He needed advice, he needed to vent, and I helped him through it. Later that night, he texted me sayin, "If you wouldn't have texted me that night, if you wouldn't have been there for me, or been "THAT" friend, did you know I was planning on killing myself?"

It hit me. Hard. I had been praying to God that I can help someone in need. He had praying to God he could be helped. Then at Church that week, I learned that you can sometimes find God through other people. IT was simply amazing!

I love my family so much. I've been having a lot of bad dreams, making me so scared something may happen to someone. I can only hope and pray that it wont. But just incase this might be the last day for any one of you, I wanted to say how much I love you.

I love my dad for making me laugh my brains out when I don't even want to smile. For working SO HARD just to support our family.

I love my mom for sacraficing a lot just to pay for my lessons, to help me out with something, and to give me the advice I know is right about truly anything.

I love Krista for being the funny sister, I want to turn out just like.

I love Jake for giving me some missionary advice, or dating advice

I love Rachel for being the best example to me and knowing I can trust her about anything.

I love David for just being my brother. Though I don't talk to him as much as I would love to, I know that he is an amazing father to Joe and obviously an amazing brother.

I love all of my friends that are there for me through the hard times. God sends us trials to make us stronger. Thank you to ALL OF YOU for being there for me. For making me realize what truly matters in my life.

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Mandi, you are so sweet. That is an amazing story. Prayer is amazing that way. Heavenly Father really watches out for all of his children. Loved how you said what you love about each member of your family.

Lindsay said...

Mandi...I love you! :) You are an amazing young woman! Thanks for being such a good example!

krista said...

awwww.....how sweet! love ya too sista!

Kohnie said...

I hope that does not mean I am going to die soon, cuz I really am NOT ready. I love you more, so there!

Bastian's said...

you're a sweetie Mand! So true...Heavenly Father really needs each one of us to help His great work. I find myself learning this often in my own life as well. Sometimes someone will call or say something just at the right moment when I really need it the most. Keep asking Him how you can help and you will continue being the great person you are.
I sure love you.