CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stressed Much?

The picture I wanted to post won't work, so to see what Picture i was GOING to post..click on this link.

http://jclcitservices.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/hair-out-714605.jpg
So, for one of my classes, we took a stress test. MINE WAS SO HIGH!
I have something literally every day, plus all these college classes that I suck at! I'm not smart enough for college yet, and I don't understand anything in math class!
I have something going every day.
Sunday-the free day that I can't go anywhere. Church, homework, bed.
Monday-School, work, Harp, Piano, Homework.
Tuesday-School, Officer Meeting, work, Youth Court, Youth City Council, Homework, Bed.
Wednesday-School, Work, Homework, call people for activities in Youth Council & Court.
Thursday-School, Work, Volleyball, Homework, Bed.
Friday-School, Work, Tailgating parties I have to handle for being a stupid officer before the football games!!
Saturday-usually work all day, or do something extremely pointless.

On top of all this, I have an internship I have to complete and a lot of responsibilities in my service groups and a bunch of other things I have to do.
It SUCKS.
I was talking to my mom's friend Shauna, and she said, "You need to have time for yourself! And have an "Amanda day." I can't imagine how nice that'd be! Go shopping, maybe buy myself a new pair of white pants I want or something. wow.
I guess Senior year wasn't what I expected it to be.
All it is is stress, and anger.
):

3 comments:

Kohnie said...

sad

Lisa and DJ said...

Wow Mandi. That's definitely a lot to deal with. Make sure you have enough time to enjoy being a "kid". There's plenty of time and years of stress and worry down the road, so enjoy now while you can. Miss you.

Lindsay said...

Wow...that is a way lot. Yeah take Lisa's advice.....slow down...you are good at so much, but just pick a few of your favorites....and play while you can. :) Love ya!