CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Hey Everyone!

Can anyone help me out? By September 30th, I need to sell 15 tickets, and I have sold none! I am doing a "junior miss" thing! IT's kind of like Miss Teen. The tickets are sold at $5.00 a piece, and the show will be held on October 29, 2009! I am very nervous, and I don't know what I'm even doing! But if you guys could help me out by buying tickets and comin to support me, that'd be just great!
Let me know by texting me or just making a comment on this blog!
Thanks again!
-Bob.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sounds fun...I'll check my calendar and with Steven. :) I'll get back to you!

krista said...

hey. i will buy a couple if that will help, but won't be able to make it since i'll be rockin' my new babe. you haven't even told me about this. what's up with that?

Lisa and DJ said...

I'll be there!

Bastian's said...

I will FOR SURE be there......that is way awesome. You will do great. I'm so excited for you! Don't be nervous.....just have FUN!